Two of the Best Dog Treats for 2018
We love our dogs and always want the best for them. There are so many different types and brands of dog treats on the market. Navigating through them all can be quite a task. Therefore, take a look at the top two best dog treats according to Reviews.com. You can read their full article here. If you are in the market for healthy and organic dog treats, certainly these two are sure to please the pups.
Stella & Chewy’s Carnivore Crunch
Seems like clean eating and good health are a major concern for most people these days. Similarly, the same is true for our four-legged family members as well. This makes Stella & Chewy’s Carnivore Crunch a wise choice for health-conscious dog parents. Stella & Chewy’s Carnivore Crunch is an all-natural organic treat made from 98% meat. It is made from grass-fed cows and doesn’t include any fillers, antibiotics, or grains. Stella & Chewy’s belief is that dogs should eat as nature intended for them to–animals that are cage-free, wild-caught, and grass-fed.
- Stella & Chewy’s treats are made in the U.S.A.
- The treats are organic and healthy. They provide your dog with nutrients as well as a treat.
- They are minimally-processed and freeze-dried so they retain the majority of the nutrients that would otherwise be lost in the processing stage.
- The treats tend to crumble easily.
ZiwiPeak Air-Dried Dog Treats
If you want some of the healthiest treats for your dog and you don’t mind shopping with companies based outside of the United States, then ZiwiPeak Air-Dried Dog Treats are a great choice. Made from ethical and sustainable farms in New Zealand, these organic venison treats are 98% meat. They contain no fillers, no grains, no preservatives, and no antibiotics. They provide your dog with a delicious treat full of nutrients and the treats have only 4.7 calories per serving.
- The air-drying process is one of the best ways to preserve nutrients while eliminating bacteria.
- Since it is low in calories, it is a good choice for dogs who are overweight or dogs who may not be as active as others.
- The treats are a bit pricey compared to other treats on the market.
- The treats are on the smaller side and may be suited better for smaller dogs.
Do you have questions about dog treats, or questions in general? Contact us and let us know how we can help.